Project Engineer (Commercial Construction):
Fortney Contractors, headquartered in Vancouver, WA, is seeking a Project Engineer who would be responsible for the successful support of all phases of the construction process.
It is imperative this person have strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, be Goal-driven, client focused, project focused and contribute to the strength of a cohesive, transparent team between Fortney, Our Client, Architect/Engineer and our Subcontractors.
Possible duties to include (but are not limited to):
• Read and interpret construction drawing and specifications
• Attending pre-bid job walks and pre-construction meetings
• Assist in new project take offs and estimating
• Verify project scope and budget
• Develop construction schedules
• Invoice processing and tracking job costs
• Assist in management of project specific job file documentation
• Manage and maintain subcontractor relationships
• Coordinate and support onsite Superintendent and Project Management staff
A BS degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering Management or other Construction specific degree.
2+ Years applicable project engineer/assistant role with a commercial construction company required.
Interested candidates – Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No calls please.